An endoscopy is a procedure in which your doctor uses specialized instruments to view and operate on the internal organs and vessels of your body. It allows surgeons to view problems within your body without making large incisions.
A surgeon inserts an endoscope through a small cut, or an opening in the body such as the mouth. An endoscope is a flexible tube with an attached camera that allows your doctor to see. Your doctor can use forceps (tongs) and scissors on the endoscope to operate or remove tissue for biopsy.
Endoscopic Surgeon in Gujarat
An endoscope’s lighted camera allows your doctor to view potential problems without a large incision. A screen in the operating room lets the doctor see exactly what the endoscope sees. An endoscopic biopsy involves using forceps in an endoscope to remove a small sample of tissue. They will send the sample to a lab for testing.
- A gastroscopy is a procedure wherea thin, flexible tube called an endoscope is used to look inside the esophagus (gullet), stomach and first part of the small intestine (duodenum).
- Colonoscopy is used to examine your colon. The scope is inserted through your anus.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP) is a diagnostic test to examine:
- The duodenum (the first portion of the small intestine).
- The papilla of Vater (a small nipple-like structure with openings leading to the bile ducts and the pancreatic duct).
- The bile ducts.
- The gallbladder and the pancreatic duct.
Endoscopic Surgeon in Rajasthan
Searching for best Endoscopic Surgeon in Ahmedabad or Nearby Areas? Subhadra Hospital is experienced Endoscopic specialist doctor hospital which is located at Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Who offers affordable Endoscopic treatment services in Gandhinagar, Kalol, Mehsana, Patan, Junagadh, Surendranagar, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Kheda, Valsad, and Gujarat? Find the affordable Endoscopic specialist surgeon in kutch, vapi, Anand, Amreli, Petlad, Navsari, Rajasthan, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Kota, Kalol, Bhuj, Morbi, Gujarat.